Link to competition XPRIZE.
Can the way we generate energy be FUNDAMENTALLY transformed?
We believe the world will be much better if global clean energy generation is dramatically improved beyond current choices – and that’s why we’re developing this XPRIZE.
On a planet awash with energy, in a universe where all matter is made of immense amounts of energy (E=mc2), we find our society forced to make bad choices for most of our energy supply from a set of technologies as old as the transistor, not to mention fire.
There are countless reasons why we need new and better sources of energy, from climate change to pollution to poverty and more. The vast majority of mankind’s current energy use is coming from unsustainable and damaging sources. We need something better.
• Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR) of various designs
• Energy generators sourcing energy from Ionosphere/Van Allen Belt/Vacuum
• Energy capture from gravity
• Energy capture from permanent magnets
• More hydrogen generated from water than predicted by chemistry
• Zero Point Energy
• Advanced solar technologies resulting in higher efficiency – eg., optical rectenna
• Reactionless generators and/or regenerative motors